- Post Doctoral Fellowship In Fetal Medicine [ICOG] 
- Secondary DNB [2018 – 2020 ]
- Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynaecology [Gold Medallist] [2014 -2016]
- Internship [2011-2012]
- MBBS [2006 – 2011].
- Gold Medallist [DGO] [received distinction & highest score in MUHS university ]
- Distinction in DNB OBGY
- Distinctions in MBBS subjects : Pharmacology, Ophthalmology,
- Received JRD Tata Academic scholarships in all years of MBBS for aggregate scores ranging 65 -70%
- Antenatal & postnatal OPD
- All basic ObGyn procedures like FTND, instrumental delivery, D&C , LSCS, hysterectomy , myomectomy etc
- Expert in newer techniques like Office Endometrial sampling , Liquid based cytology etc. Received special training for PPIUCD insertion.
Fetal Medicine Expert Skills:
- Fluent with all OBGY ultrasound scans [obstetric routine scan , colordoppler , anomaly , NT scan and gynaecology pelvis scan, First trimester screening]
- Performed/assisted various fetal invasive procedures like amniocentesis, CVS, fetal reduction, intra uterine blood transfusion, radiofrequency ablation, fetoscopy
- Rich experience in High risk obstetrics cases and Perinatology OPD
- Expertise in Genetic counseling
Research / Publications:
- Poster presentation in MOGS Annual conference [rescue cerclage]
- Paper presentation in TOGS Annual conference [ureteric endometriosis]
- Presented fetal medicine high risk cases in ICOG seminar.
- Thesis on Modified Biophysical Profile as a tool for antenatal fetal monitoring.