Dr. Ashutosh Ajgaonkar
Dr Ashutosh Ajgaonkar is a practicing OBGY specialist with an experience of more than 25years. He is a Grade 3 Endoscopic Surgeon with wide expertise and experience in Laparoscopic procedures and has operated more than 500 Endoscopic Surgery cases
- Graduate from Grant Medical college, J J hospital Mumbai
- M.B.B.S. from Topiwalla National Medical College, Mumbai
- Worked in the prestigious Bombay hospital
- Trained in laparoscopic procedures from The famous institute Dieu Polyclinique ,clermont Ferrand,France
- Managing high risk cases like Rupture Uterus, HELLP syndrome, DIC
- Internal Iliac ligation.
- B Lynch sutures for Atonic PPH. (more than 30 numbers)
- Ruptured Ectopic .
- Gynaecological surgery-
- Non Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Sacrospinous ligament fixation
- All surgeries for prolapsed uterus including Shirodkar’s Sling.
- 6 successful Vaginoplasties with Skin Graft for RKH syndrome till date
- Minilaparotomy, Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopy Myomectomy (with intra-corporeal Suturing)
- TOT Procedure
- Burch Colposuspension (Laparotomy)
- Vaginal repairs for VVF
- Gynaec Oncology
- Radical Hysterectomy (Transperitonal Route and Extraperitoneal)
- Tumor Reduction surgeries for CA Ovary
HARMONIC SCALPEL, LIGASURE, WOLF DEDICATED BIPOLAR CAUTERY. Wide ranging experience in Hysteroscopic surgeries like Septum resection, Myomectomy, TCRE, Tubal cannulation.