Dr Supriya Mahajan is a senior Obstetrician and Gynecologist with experience of more than 15 years. She is also an undergraduate teacher and a post graduate teacher for Maharashtra University of Health science. She has ample expertise in dealing with complicated cases in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.
- M.B.B.S. from B.J Medical College.
- M.S. (OBGY) from B.J Medical College.
- Diplomate of National Board (Obstetrics Gynecology ) National board of examinations, Delhi.
- Advanced Sonography Training, Wadia Hospital, Mumbai.
- Clinical associate in Gynec Endoscopy under DR Neeta Warty.
- Lecturer (OBGY) Kashibai Navale Medical college, Pune.
- Lecturer (OBGY) Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Kalwa Thane.
- Consultant in OBS & GYN Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Rugnalaya, Thane Municipal Corporation, Thane.
- Associate Professor (Ob & GY) Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Kalwa Thane.
- Senior Consultant Ob &GY Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Rugnalaya, Thane Municipal Corporation, Thane.
- Ample expertise in using laser, bipolar shearer, Harmonic Scalpel, Vessel sealing devices.
- Profound experience in dealing with complicated pregnancy cases like Clampsia, Preeclampsia, Heart Disease, Diabetes.
- Expertise in all laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures. Fertility enhancing endoscopy surgeries.
- Ultrasound in gynaecology and obstetrics
- Fertility treatments.
- Pioneer in Minilaparotomy procedures for Myomectomy, Hysterectomy, Endometriosis Surgery, Ectopic Pregnancy.
Research and Publications:
- Original research on hysteroscopy in Infertility published in international journal.
- Original research article on maternal mortality published in international journal.
- Various presentations at National and International conferences along with her students