As we are going ahead and ahead in the time, there are so many changes happening around us. In the current era, women are taking more and more responsibilities besides just household chores. We see them playing important role in almost each and every field. To achieve this, they have their focus on education and career in the initial part of their life. Once they are settled then they prefer to start family or plan their kids. But nature is having its own pace.
We need to keep in mind that “The Biological Clock” of women is constantly ticking which is not going to stop.
So, it’s very important for them to understand where they are in this “fertility timeline” while fulfilling the demands of their career. This is mainly to avoid unnecessary physical and emotional burden of advanced treatments later in the life.
So that’s why whether you plan pregnancy now or later it’s better to meet expert at right time. There comes the concept of “Pre conception Counselling” i.e. visit the best fertility clinic and consult a doctor even before you conceive.
Planning your fertility with the help of Fertility Expert
The sessions flow –
- Detailed discussion with doctor about general health of both the partners
- Basic health parameters are tested to rule out any abnormalities
- If there is family history or past history of any disease, the measures are taken accordingly
- At the same time, fertility potentials of both the partners are checked
It’s very important to understand that, in females as the age advances; egg numbers, as well as its quality will go down. Egg reserve is finite; new number of eggs are not getting formed but they are only utilized each month. So, if your age is more than 30 years, if there are problems related to menstrual cycle or if you wish to delay pregnancy for some reason; it’s better to get your egg reserve tested. It can be done simply by pelvic ultrasound and blood test for checking AMH (Anti Mullerian Hormone) level. For male partner, semen parameter check is mandatory at the same time.
- In this baseline evaluation, if the egg reserve is normal, that is a good sign indicating that pregnancy can be achieved naturally or you can delay pregnancy for some time provided no other problems are detected. But if these tests are indicating declining egg reserve, then you need to plan pregnancy early. If for some reason if it’s not possible then you can choose option of either egg freezing or embryo freezing. Thus, we can very well plan the fertility.
- Egg reserve tests guide us to decide the type of treatment, when to start treatment, when to stop particular treatment, when to move on to advanced treatments objectively.
Thus, by meeting fertility expert at right time that is even before you think of planning a pregnancy, would definitely help you. Assessment of baseline health parameters and fertility parameters will help to achieve pregnancy by simple and natural ways. By these right measures at right time, advanced treatment can be avoided.